Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Making Changes

This is my new blog where I have decided to share my journy on reinventing myself.  I am aingle mom that works fulltime and live pay check to pay check.  My goal is to create a budget to live by and get out of this rut that I am in.  The past few months have been very difficult and I want to try and pull my life back together.  I have a 9 year old son that has been attending a charter school.  It is not close to home and after much hardship I have decided that I have to put him back at the school right across the street from where we live.  This is not what I want to do but it what has to be done.

Follow me as I embark on this new journey.  I am giving my seld until after the holidays to create my plan.  I want to take some time and reflect on what and where I want to make changes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment